2.1 We may collect the following information about you through the Site:
- a) Personal data that you voluntarily provide us when you register for or interact with any other Users through the Site.
- b) Personal data when you sign up for any marketing emails, events, or other opportunities.
- c) Personal data containing your name, email address, contact information, job title, or any other information you provide us.
- d) Billing and transactional information pursuant to your use of the Site.
- e) Information about your use of the Site including hardware model, operating system version, web-browser software and your internet protocol address/device identifier.
- f) Information about your device type and unique device identification numbers, device event information, broad geographic location and other technical data collected through cookies or other similar technologies.
- g) Information collected through our optional surveys that we may ask the Users to complete for research purposes.
- All credit/ debit card details and personally identifiable information will not be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
- From time to time, we may also obtain personal data from other sources as follows:
- Names and contact details of your employees who may be added as additional account users under your existing account; and
- Names and contact details of prospective Users from third party data providers and/ or public sources, such as social networks, other platforms and online sources.
2.3 Your failure to provide necessary personal information when requested may result in the services not being available to you.
- Disclosure of Information
3.1 We may disclose:
- a) Any information that we gather about you (other than financial data which will be disclosed to the payment gateway service providers) to third parties for the purposes of providing you the services.
- b) Aggregate tracking information and other information. The tracking or collected information may personally identify Users, for the purpose of performing and improving the services as permitted by the applicable laws.
- c) Your personal information to third parties, when we believe in good faith that it is required to do so by law.
- Your personal information to third parties to the extent necessary in connection with the provision of the services and as permitted by the applicable laws.
- Your personal data in the event we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets only as permitted by the applicable laws;
- Your personal data if we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case your personal data may be one of the transferred assets, provided that any such transfer shall be carried out only in accordance with the applicable laws;
- Your personal data to protect our rights, property, or safety and the rights, property or safety of the Users and any third party we interact with through the Site, as permitted under the applicable laws.
3.2 To the extent permitted by the applicable laws:
- a) Your name, email address, mailing address, telephone number, date of birth, gender and nationality might be viewed by other Users.
- b) Your comments, reviews, and other forms of communication on the Site will be available for other Users to view.
- c) We may monitor communication among Users to ensure no disputes or issues arise, or to improve the overall performance of our services.
3.3 We maintain strict security standards and procedures with a view to preventing unauthorized access to your data. We use SSL certificates to protect your financial information, that encrypts your financial information and protects it during transmission over the internet.
4.1 We may use the personal information we collect:
- a) To verify your identity and assist you if you forget your password or login details of the Site.
- b) To assist in providing the services requested by you.
- c) To provide further information to you about other websites or which we consider may be of interest to you.
- d) For future marketing, promotional and publicity purposes, including to carry out direct marketing, market research and surveys.
- e) For ensuring that you are shown the information that is most relevant to you and your interests.
- f) For any other use deemed necessary by us. We will not sell or rent your data to third parties, unless we obtain your explicit consent to do the same.
- g) For maintaining the security of the Site.
- For enhancing and improving the Site.
5.1 We take appropriate measures to ensure that all data is kept secure including security measures to prevent data from being accidentally lost, or used or accessed in an unauthorized way, for the duration of your use of our Site.
5.2 We limit access to your data to those who have a genuine business need to know it. Those processing your information will do so only in an authorized manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
5.3 We have processes in place to deal with any data breach. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a data breach where we are legally required to do so.
5.4 Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Site, therefore any transmission remains at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features in order to prevent unauthorized access.
5.5 If you live in the European Economic Area ("EEA"), your data may be stored or transferred to a place outside the EEA and it may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers. By submitting your data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
5.6 Your personal information will be deleted on one of the following occurrences:
- a) Deletion of your personal information by you; or
- b) Receipt of a written request from you.
- Your rights
6.1 If you live in the EEA, or a similar international area, you may have additional privacy rights available to you under applicable laws. We will process your requests in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
6.2 If you wish to exercise any of the below rights, please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] so that we can consider your request in accordance with applicable laws:
- a) You have the right not to provide or withdraw your consent at any time.
- b) You may have the right to access the personal data that you provided us.
- c) You may have the right to the erasure of personal data that we hold about you.
6.3 You may have the right to request that we stop processing your personal data or to not send you marketing communications.
6.4 You may have the right to require us to correct any of your personal data.
7.2 We may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience. This information is collected to make the Site more useful to the Users and to meet your special interests and needs.
- Google Analytics
- Content Providers, Advertisers and Partners
We are not responsible for the data collection practices, the privacy policies or the content of platforms other than the Site, including any platforms or websites which are accessible via a link from the Site. You should contact the operators of those platforms and / or websites directly if you wish to enquire about their privacy policies and practices before providing your personal information to them.
- Opting in and Opting Out
We may contact you via your registered information with us, such as; on your email and / or SMS on your registered number. You consent to receiving communication from us. You can, however, opt out from receiving such emails or SMSs by contacting us [email@example.com] or by responding the SMS with the opt out code specified in the SMS.
- Correcting and Updating Information