AMMONIA- AND MEA-FREE:
– the multifunctional alkalising agent is an ideal alternative to the traditional alkalisers, and makes it possible to formulate the eyebrow tint with a lower percentage of the oxidative hair colourants, therefore reducing the potential risk of an allergic reaction;
– the alkalising agent provides an immediate chemical reaction, acting as the oxidation process accelerator and allowing the eyebrow tint to appear instantly on the skin and the hairs. It also allows a brow artist to correct the eyebrow shape before the tinting procedure is fully completed.
– the pH of the ready-for-use tinting mixture is 7. Long-lasting Eyebrow Tint «DEEP BROW TINT» by TM ÉLAN professional line is THE FIRST EYEBROW TINT WITH A NEUTRAL pH, which protects the hairs from damage and prevents skin dryness.
– the patented ingredient Heliogenol™, by SEDERMA (France), provides HIGH COLOUR FASTNESS of the eyebrow tint and protects the colour from fading and the eyebrow hairs from UV rays. It delivers long-wear skin tinting of up to 14 days, and hair tinting of up to 30 days (depending on the skin type and the hair structure).
long-wear skin tinting of up to 14 days and hair tinting of up to 30 days (depending on the skin type and the hair structure). **
Expiration date: 24 months.
Period after opening (PAO): 3 months.
- Cleanse the eyebrows and areas around the eyebrows using Detox-Mousse with antibacterial effect by TM ÉLAN professional line. Remove the excess solution using a cotton pad moistened with water.
- Define the eyebrow shape with powder eyebrow pencil «Brow Liner Pro» by TM ÉLAN professional line; clean up the lines with a flat brush, if needed.
- Mix the eyebrow tint with the oxidising emulsion 3% in the ratio 1:1 in a non-metallic bowl.
Use «Eyebrow Tint Colour Boosters» «06 INDIGO» or «07 ORANGE» by TM ÉLAN professional line according to the mixing scheme in order to add more depth and intensity to the eyebrow tint basic colour palette or to create a new shade:
Eyebrow Tint (49%) + Oxidising Emulsion (49%) + Colour Booster (2%) = Tinting Mixture (100%)
NOTE! The more colour booster is used, the closer the final shade is to the basic booster colour (blue or orange).
- Apply the tinting mixture to the eyebrows according to the preliminary defined shape. Leave it to develop for 5-10 minutes depending on the desired eyebrow colour intensity.
- Then remove the tint completely using a cotton pad moistened with water.
- Use «COLOUR FIX: colour-fixing fluid for eyebrows and eyelashes with keratin and sunflower seed oil» by TM ÉLAN professional line for better results.