Eyelash Lamination Expert System «LASH CurlUP» Step 2 Airless Bottle
Step 1 is the solution used for the first part of the eyelash lamination procedure. The product softens the hair cuticle, thus lifting the cuticle scales and facilitating active components’ penetration into the hairs. The pH of the solution is 9.0-9.5.
Step 2 is the solution used for the second part of the eyelash lamination procedure. The ideal formulation of the product ensures the maximum interaction with Step 1, providing the expected result. The pH of the solution is 2.5-3.0. The product does not contain sodium bromate.
How Step 1 works:
- Ammonium thioglycolate, which is one of the ingredients, opens the cuticle scales, facilitating active components’ penetration into the hairs. It influences and perfectly remodels disulphide bonds, sets the eyelash hairs in place, and helps to form the necessary eyelash curl (according to the shape of a silicone pad);
- The solution is economical and easy to use;
- The nourishing complex based on the moisturising components – keratin and collagen – protects the protein structures of the eyelash hairs during the lamination procedure, retains the necessary moisture, protects the hairs from dryness and damage, thickens them, and provides the eyelashes with density and volume.
How Step 2 works:
- It restores the disulphide bonds of the eyelash hairs, providing them with elasticity and plasticity;
- It neutralises the excess of the alkaliser and restores the natural рН of the hairs;
- It closes the hair cuticle scales and sets the eyelash hair shape;
- Step 2 is enriched with a nourishing complex based on cationic and wetting agents, which have a conditioning effect on the hairs and add shine.
The pH of the solution is 2.5-3.0. The product does not contain sodium bromate.
NOTE! The presence of a sulphur odour in the Step 1 and Step 2 solutions is acceptable.
NOTE! It is highly recommended to consult an ÉLAN professional line brand technologist before performing the eyelash lamination procedure.
Expiration date: 24 months.
Period after opening (PAO): 2 months.
- Analyse the eyelash hair condition of a client
Specify the processing time of the eyelash lamination solutions according to the instructions below:
1st type: the eyelash hairs are thick or straight – processing time is 12-15 minutes;
2nd type: the eyelash hairs are of medium thickness or thin – processing time is 6-12 minutes.
- Prepare the eyelashes for the lamination procedure
- Use «ÉLAN professional line cleansing Detox-Mousse for eyebrows and eyelashes with antibacterial effect» for the hair degreasing before the eyelash lamination procedure.
- Fix a silicone pad of the appropriate size on the upper eyelid.
- Spread and fix the eyelashes on the silicone pad using glue and an applicator.
- Create the eyelash curl (Step 1)
- Apply Step 1 to the eyelash curl area. The processing time is 6-15 minutes. It is recommended to use the professional make-up brush BLACKWOOD #1 by ТМ ÉLAN professional line.
- When the processing time is finished, remove the excess of the solution with a dry make-up brush in the eyelash hair growth direction. It is recommended to use the professional make-up brush BLACKWOOD #2 by ТМ ÉLAN professional line.
NOTE! The maximum processing time should not exceed the processing time for the selected eyelash hair type.
- Fix the eyelash hair direction (Step 2)
- Apply Step 2 to the eyelash curl area for which Step 1 was previously used.
NOTE! The amount of Step 1 and Step 1 should be the same.
NOTE! The processing time of Step 1 should be equal to the processing time of Step 2. It is not permitted to reduce the processing time.
- When the processing time is finished, remove the excess solution and glue using a cotton pad moistened with water.
NOTE! In order to achieve the most impressive effect and visible result, ÉLAN professional line brand technologists recommend performing the eyelash tinting procedure with the gel tint 01 black by TM ÉLAN professional line, when the lamination procedure is finished.
- Apply « ÉLAN professional line cleansing Detox-Mousse for eyebrows and eyelashes with antibacterial effect» to the eyelashes to stop the chemical reaction, and after the eyelash tinting procedure. Remove foam using a cotton pad moistened with water.
- Use «ÉLAN professional line COLOUR FIX: colour-fixing fluid for eyebrows and eyelashes with keratin and sunflower seed oil» for better results.
EYELASH LAMINATION PROCEDURE AFTERCARE RECOMENDATIONS
It is highly recommended to avoid saunas, solariums and any mechanical damage of the created eyelash curl (e.g. sleeping face down on the pillow) as well as the use of mascara for 24 hours after the eyelash lamination procedure.
It is highly recommended to avoid using aggressive cosmetic products for 48 hours after the eyelash lamination procedure.