Eyebrow Tint Colour Booster 06 INDIGO
The eyebrow tint colour boosters are developed for:
– adding more depth and intensity to the eyebrow tint basic colour palette;
– expanding the variety of shades;
– correcting or eliminating undesired colour nuances.
The eyebrow tint colour boosters are specially designed for mixing with the basic colour palette by TM ÉLAN professional line. They can also be used with other eyebrow tint brands supposing that a specialist has the basic knowledge of the colour science.
Expiration date: 24 months.
Period after opening (PAO): 3 months.
- Cleanse the eyebrows and areas around the eyebrows using Detox-Mousse with antibacterial effect by TM ÉLAN professional line. Remove the excess solution using a cotton pad moistened with water.
- Define the eyebrow shape with powder eyebrow pencil «Brow Liner Pro» by TM ÉLAN professional line; clean up the lines with a flat brush, if needed.
- Mix the eyebrow tint with the oxidising emulsion 3% in the ratio 1:1 in a non-metallic bowl.
Use «Eyebrow Tint Colour Boosters» «06 INDIGO» or «07 ORANGE» by TM ÉLAN professional line according to the mixing scheme in order to add more depth and intensity to the eyebrow tint basic colour palette or to create a new shade:
Eyebrow Tint (49%) + Oxidising Emulsion (49%) + Colour Booster (2%) = Tinting Mixture (100%)
NOTE! The more colour booster is used, the closer the final shade is to the basic booster colour (blue or orange).
- Apply the tinting mixture to the eyebrows according to the preliminary defined shape. Leave it to develop for 5-10 minutes depending on the desired eyebrow colour intensity.
- Then remove the tint completely using a cotton pad moistened with water.
- Use «COLOUR FIX: colour-fixing fluid for eyebrows and eyelashes with keratin and sunflower seed oil» by TM ÉLAN professional line for better results.