The eyebrow care mask:
- neutralises the undesired shade after brow lightening and lamination («11 AMETHYST»);
- restores colour brightness and saturation between salon brow tinting treatments.
The colours in the product line can be mixed to obtain the desired shade.
Expiration period: 24 months.
Period after opening (PAO): 3 months.
1. Cleanse the eyebrows with Detox-Mousse with a bactericidal effect by ÉLAN. Following this, remove the product using a cotton pad moistened with water.
2. Apply a small amount of the product to the eyebrows and spread evenly using the brush. The processing time is 5-15 minutes (depending on the desired eyebrow colour intensity).
3. When the processing time is finished, remove the excess product using a cotton pad moistened with water.
Note: If, due to toning, the resulting colour turns out to be too intense, it is necessary to apply the cleansing Detox-Mousse by ÉLAN to the eyebrows.
Note: It is recommended to apply the colour-fixing fluid with keratin and sunflower oil, namely «COLOUR FIX», to the eyebrows in order to fix the result. The product should be used as needed. After toning, the colour on the eyebrow hairs lasts for up to 4 days.
It is necessary to conduct the allergy skin test before use: apply some product to a small area of the inner elbow skin 48 hours before using the product. If there is no redness, inflammation, or rash, begin eyebrow toning. The eyebrow mask contains COLOURANTS (please see the ingredients on the package). Wear suitable gloves and avoid contact with eyes.
Rinse eyes immediately if the product comes into contact with them. In case of an allergic reaction, consult a dermatologist.